Reviewer's Feedback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some more EXTRA money??!!

3 posters

Go down

Need some more EXTRA money??!! Empty Need some more EXTRA money??!!

Post  Admin Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 am

Everyone wants to make some extra money, how about extra,extra money?
I joined a site about a couple of months ago and I'm telling you it has worked for me.
On the first month made $1,100 took a lot of work to make that much, but it was worth it.
It is a referal site where you can get paid for taking surveys, playing games, referring people, and even shopping! It is reall yeasy to navigate and you'll find millions of people on there already. I am not affiliated with them, but I used to be a member. I haven't had time to use it for this time being and I am still making money with it, I even forgot about it. It is great, really it is. Here is the link if anyone is interested
EARN A CRATE FULL OF CASH

Admin
Admin

https://isayusay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Need some more EXTRA money??!! Empty Re: Need some more EXTRA money??!!

Post  AngelNicki Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:03 pm

I belong to that site. The first month I did it, I made $20.00, which was enough for a payout. The bad thing was, I did about $144 in tasks, but as time went on a lot of the tasks got rejected, or were completely ignored. So I ended up with just the $20 and didn't really think it was worth all the effort... because I could spend hours on it each day, and never know whether I was actually making any progress!

AngelNicki

Back to top Go down

Need some more EXTRA money??!! Empty re:

Post  Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:12 pm

You probably had them on pending earnings. I earned the money by doing the surveys and filling out the sign ups. But what made the most money is referring people to it. I no longer use it, but when you become a member and you refer someone and that person refers another you end up making 25% from the first person and 10% from the second. It takes a while to accumulate money. Once you have your first 50 active members you start making money, lots of it all at once. We probably had different experiences. If you still are a member, I can give you some tips on how to earn money with it.

Admin
Admin

https://isayusay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Need some more EXTRA money??!! Empty low earnings from some sites

Post  mrwonderfulsmom Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:02 pm

It sounds alot like mypoints.com. I've been a member there for several years and I've never really earned anything amounting to "significant" sums,but I have saved a bit of money by using their store coupons for groceries and taxable items. I'm not complaining about it,but I'm not getting rich anytime soon either.

mrwonderfulsmom

Back to top Go down

Need some more EXTRA money??!! Empty Re: Need some more EXTRA money??!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum