Reviewer's Feedback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Started:

2 posters

Go down

What would you rate this job inquiry, is it helpful?

Getting Started: I_vote_lcap14%Getting Started: I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Getting Started: I_vote_lcap86%Getting Started: I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Getting Started: I_vote_lcap0%Getting Started: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Getting Started: Empty Getting Started:

Post  Admin Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:03 am

Hello and welcome to the Reviewers Forum!

Here's how you get started doing the reviews. I've provided some specific step by step information on this whole process. It is pretty simple to do, but I still get lots of questions and concerns. I hope this helps everyone in this team. I will also provide really interesting tips, money making ideas, and opportunities. So, sit back and read on if you'd like. You are not getting paid for the sign up, you are getting paid for the reviews. Sign up for things that apply to you and that you are interested in.

Step 1: I will send you a list of links to click on. Those are the websites I would like reviews on. Notice they have a dollar amount next to each link. That is how much money you will earn if you do the review for that particular site.

Step 2: When you click on the link, observe the site. If you want you can take notes; what ever floats your boat.

Step 3: SIGN UP TO THE SITE. IT IS FREE AND SECURE. Please do not DO NOT send me a review that you did not sign up for , or if it doesn't apply to you, or for any other reason. You will not get credited if you do.

Step 4: Write the review, a couple of sentences is fine, if you like to write and would write more, by all means do so. However, you do not earn extra if you do.

Final Step: Email me the review, I will read it and calculate your total earnings. THat is all!

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://isayusay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Getting Started: Empty sending you email about the site I reviewed

Post  mrwonderfulsmom Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to send you my review,from here or my email server.Am I to use my email account for all correspondence with you or for only the reviews that I want to complete, after visiting the requested sites?
Please enlighten me and I promise not to bother you again,not really soon anyway.

mrwonderfulsmom

Back to top Go down

Getting Started: Empty Re: Getting Started:

Post  Admin Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm

No problem, I'm more than happy to answer your questions. I prefer you send them to me through email. You can use your primary email to send the reviews to me. You can also create another email just for the reviews so you don't have any unwanted mail sent to you from signin gup to the sites. There are free ones at YAHOO! and Gmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://isayusay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Getting Started: Empty Re: Getting Started:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum